Do you accept insurance?
No. Private pay only.
How much do you charge?
- I offer an initial 15-minute telephone consult at no charge.
- 60 minutes/ $125.00
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
How difficult is it to do teletherapy?
It’s very simple!! I will send you a link before our appointment so that we can chat securely on a HIPAA-compliant platform by video or telephone. Research consistently shows that online therapy is every bit as effective as in-office therapy. You may even prefer it for time savings and convenience! Some of my clients discreetly go for a walk while we talk and others go to their car!
How does a therapist help clients?
- Acts as a sounding board
- Offers unconditional support
- Serves as an accountability partner in achieving goals
- Provides tools to decrease anxiety
- Explores specific client-focused issues using a holistic approach.
- Provides psychoeducation and awareness when facing more intensive situations
- Employs evidence-based modalities after specialized training and education to help clients unravel negative thought patterns and once and for all, shed those intrusive anxious reactions that come back without warning.
Benefits of using a coach/therapist
- Reduce your stress and anxiety – the ultimate self-care tool!
- Improve relationships (romantic, platonic, business, family)
- Elevate your sense of inner peace
- Increase confidence in your decisions
- Feel deeply understood
- Renew your sense of direction
- Enhance your clarity
- Learn why you do what you do.
- Discover your faulty ways of thinking.
- Heal from trauma by reprogramming your brain and releasing the negative thought patterns that have a stranglehold of your life.
I’ve never talked to anyone. I’m used to handling things on my own. Aren’t people who go to therapy weak?
First off, this is generally an antiquated mindset, back before people were aware of the need for self-care Would you say that those who go to the gym to strengthen their outer selves are weak? Never. Likewise, people who have the courage to reach out are increasing their inner peace, fortitude and available tools, usually in how they deal with others in their life. Everyone needs mental strengthening and reflection now and then. Some of my highest achieving and most high-performing clients are my most dedicated in attendance and view our work as an integral aspect to their continued peace. I see everyone from the self-critical perfectionist overachiever teenager to the anxious, isolated, desperate to connect or angry teen to the dedicated, overworked and under-appreciated stay-at-home mom to the no-nonsense driven but underwhelmed executive, and last but not least, I see survivors of trauma. I am unshockable. In our work together, I’ll help you explore and identify your strengths, your weaknesses, your patterns, and how to implement the necessary changes to reduce the influence of the problems you are facing.
How does it work? What do I have to do in sessions?
Because each person has different issues and goals for therapy, it will be different depending on the individual. I tailor my approach to your specific needs. The act of therapy can be calming, rejuvenating, and thought provoking. It provides you with an opportunity to acquire the tools to face past, current, and future struggles. Look, let’s be real! No life is perfect. But you don’t have to live with undue stress and anxiety, depression, grief or PTSD, self-criticism, people-pleasing, or lack of boundaries. There is another way!! I am committed to assisting you in maximizing the good and minimizing the not-so-good.
How long will it take?
Unfortunately, this is not possible to say in a general FAQs page. Everyone’s circumstances are unique to them and the length of time therapy can take to allow you to accomplish your goals depends on your desire for personal development, your commitment, and the factors that are driving you to seek therapy in the first place.
I want to get the most out of therapy. What can I do to help?
I am so glad you are dedicated to getting the most out of your sessions. Your active participation and dedication will be crucial to your success.